HDSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0665|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-93.66%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.348M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-83.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-60.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Zooms: Stock Up 40.8% Dec 10
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Zooms: Stock Up 40.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Roth Capital Upgrades Hudson Technologies (HDSN) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Hudson Technologies Reports the EPA’s Issuance of Proposed Rule on HCFC Allowances for 2015 Through 2019 Business Wire Dec 9
- Hudson Tech (HDSN) Moves Higher Following Proposed EPA HCFC Rule Street Insider Dec 9
- Craig-Hallum Starts Hudson Technologies (HDSN) at Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Grainger Sells Three Brands - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Harsco Closes Infra Biz Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Grainger Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Grainger Launches New iPad Application - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
HDSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hudson Technology is up 2.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, W.W. Grainger up 33.54%, and MSC Industrial Direct up 11.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HDSN
Pro Strategies Featuring HDSN
Did Hudson Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hudson Technologies, Inc. is a refrigerant services company providing innovative solutions to recurring problems within the refrigeration industry.