HDB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8141|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.213B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EM Morning Roundup: China Bans Its Banks From Bitcoin, India Rallies On Political Change Barrons.com Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Financial Sector The Street Dec 2
- HDFC Bank achieves 300th branch milestone in Gujarat noodls Nov 28
- HDFC Bank opens 2 rural mini-branches in Madhya Pradesh noodls Nov 28
- HDFC Bank opens 7 rural mini-branches in Uttar Pradesh noodls Nov 28
- HDFC Bank to hold national 'Blood Donation Drive' on December 6, 2013 noodls Nov 28
- HDFC Bank Ltd (HDB): Today's Featured Banking Laggard The Street Nov 26
- Interesting HDB Put And Call Options For July 2014 Nov 18
- Axis Bank Ltd -- Moody's affirms ratings of Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank at Baa2; all outlooks remain stable Nov 6
- EM Beats DM For The 3rd Month, Remains Cheap; India The Largest Winner In October Nov 4
HDB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HDFC Bank is down 14.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Deutsche Bank up 2.68%, and ICICI Bank down 10.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HDB
Pro Report PDF for HDB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HDB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HDB
Did HDFC Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited, more popularly known as HDFC Bank Ltd, was established in the year 1994, as a part of the liberalization of the Indian Banking Industry by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It was one of the first banks to receive an 'in principle' approval from RBI, for setting up a bank in the private sector. The bank was incorporated with the name 'HDFC Bank Limited', with its registered office in Mumbai. The following year, it started its operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank. Today, the bank boasts of as many as 1412 branches and over 3275 ATMs across India.