HDB Key Stats
- HDFC Bank Ltd (HDB): Today's Featured Banking Laggard May 20
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Banking Industry Downward May 20
- Guy Adami Still 'Apocalyptic,' Yet Bullish for Now May 14
- HDFC Bank Ltd (HDB): Today's Featured Banking Laggard May 3
- HDFC Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HDB) May 2
- ICICI Bank Posts Robust Earnings Apr 29
- ICICI Bank Posts Robust Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 29
- HDFC Bank's Earnings Surge in 4Q Apr 24
- HDFC Bank's Earnings Surge in 4Q - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 24
- HDFC Bank Ltd Earnings Call Nuggets: Loan Growth and Public Investigation Apr 23
HDB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HDFC Bank is up 46.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.10%, ICICI Bank up 60.93%, and Macro Bank up 6.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HDB
Pro Report PDF for HDB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HDB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HDB
Did HDFC Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited, more popularly known as HDFC Bank Ltd, was established in the year 1994, as a part of the liberalization of the Indian Banking Industry by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It was one of the first banks to receive an 'in principle' approval from RBI, for setting up a bank in the private sector. The bank was incorporated with the name 'HDFC Bank Limited', with its registered office in Mumbai. The following year, it started its operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank. Today, the bank boasts of as many as 1412 branches and over 3275 ATMs across India.