HBAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7267|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||648.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Rotation Out' of Bank of America Recommended for 2014 The Street Dec 12
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN): Today's Featured Banking Winner The Street Dec 10
- Huntington Bank Elevates Corporate Support for LGBT Equality to Achieve Perfect HRC Rating noodls Dec 9
- BNY Mellon Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Should You Invest in Northern Trust? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Should You Invest in BofA Now? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 3 Ways This Company Is Planning for Growth Fool Dec 5
- Why Customer Service Is Critical for This Bank Fool Dec 5
- 1 Stock Tip You Can Take to the Bank Fool Dec 4
- The Banks With the Most Loyal Customers Fool Dec 4
HBAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Huntington Bancshares is up 54.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, KeyCorp up 62.14%, and Fifth Third Bancorp up 42.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HBAN
Pro Report PDF for HBAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HBAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HBAN
Did Huntington Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $55 billion regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Huntington National Bank, founded in 1866, provides full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services; mortgage banking services; treasury management and foreign exchange services; equipment leasing; wealth and investment management services; trust services; brokerage services; customized insurance brokerage and service programs; and other financial products and services. The principal markets for these services are Huntington’s six-state banking franchise: Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The primary distribution channels include a banking network of over 650 traditional branches and convenience branches located in grocery stores and retirement centers, and through an array of alternative distribution channels including internet and mobile banking, telephone banking, and over 1,300 ATMs. Through automotive dealership relationships within its six-state banking franchise area and selected other Midwest and New England states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.