HALO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5792|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-65.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-120.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The 3 Biggest Medical Advances of 2013 Fool Dec 11
- A Look Back at Halozyme's Volatile but Rewarding 2013 Fool Dec 10
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Halozyme Therapeutics' CEO Presents at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Baxter Submits Amended BLA to U.S. FDA for HyQvia for Primary Immunodeficiency noodls Dec 2
- Baxter submits amended BLA to U.S. FDA for HyQvia Dec 2
- Halozyme Therapeutics To Present At The Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 26
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 22
- HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC Financials Nov 14
- ViroPharma (VPHM) Peers on Watch Following Merger Deal (DYAX) (HALO) Street Insider Nov 11
HALO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Halozyme Therapeutics is up 115.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, ViroPharma up 103.4%, and Intellect Neurosciences down 60.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HALO
Pro Report PDF for HALO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HALO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HALO
Did Halozyme Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of recombinant human enzymes that either transiently modify tissue under the skin to facilitate injection of other therapies or correct diseased tissue structures for clinical benefit. The company's products targeting the area outside the cell known as the extracellular matrix, or Matrix. The company has partnership with F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd and Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc., or Roche, to apply Enhanze Technology to Roche's biological therapeutic compounds for up to eight targets; and with Baxter Healthcare Corporation to apply Enhanze Technology to Baxter's biological therapeutic compound, GAMMAGARD LIQUID. Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. was founded by Gregory Ian Frost in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.