GWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||11.13|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||796.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Future Dividend Greats Fool 8:00 AM
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GWW Dec 4
- Grainger (GWW) Sees Positive Trading Activity into Credit Suisse Conference Street Insider Dec 4
- Grainger Sells Three Brands Dec 3
- Grainger To Present At Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference noodls Dec 3
- Grainger Sells Three Brands - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- W.W. Grainger Inc. (GWW): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard The Street Dec 3
- Grainger Announces Acquisition Of Safety Solutions Incorporated noodls Dec 3
- Grainger (GWW) Acquires Dublin, OH-Based Safety Solutions Street Insider Dec 3
- Grainger Announces Intent To Divest Additional Specialty Brands noodls Dec 2
GWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). W.W. Grainger is up 37.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Wesco International up 37.19%, and Fastenal up 15.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GWW
Pro Report PDF for GWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GWW
Did W.W. Grainger make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2010 sales of $7.2 billion, is North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with an expanding presence in Europe, Asia and Latin America. Grainger shares are traded on the New York and Chicago stock exchanges. Grainger is positioned to deliver attractive growth as the leading provider of indirect materials solutions to businesses, building on its reputation for integrity, unparalleled service, innovation, partnerships, and technology leadership. In 2010, a healthy balance sheet and strong cash flow enabled Grainger to return $657 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends. Grainger has 39 years of increasing dividends. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.