GWW Key Stats
- Did April Housing Starts Dip Hurt Home Depot, Lowe's? May 18
- Grainger To Present At 2013 EPG Spring Conference PR Newswire May 17
- An Attractive Opportunity Still Exists Despite the Market's Run Up Fool May 15
- Grainger's April Sales Rise 8% May 14
- Grainger's April Sales Rise 8% - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 13
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Wholesale Industry Higher May 13
- NorthStar Realty COO Sells More Than 192K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 13
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades Benzinga May 13
- Raymond James Upgrades WW Grainger (GWW) to Outperform Street Insider May 13
GWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). W.W. Grainger is up 43.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Wesco International up 37.09%, and Applied Industrial Technologies up 35.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GWW
Pro Report PDF for GWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GWW
Did W.W. Grainger make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2010 sales of $7.2 billion, is North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with an expanding presence in Europe, Asia and Latin America. Grainger shares are traded on the New York and Chicago stock exchanges. Grainger is positioned to deliver attractive growth as the leading provider of indirect materials solutions to businesses, building on its reputation for integrity, unparalleled service, innovation, partnerships, and technology leadership. In 2010, a healthy balance sheet and strong cash flow enabled Grainger to return $657 million to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends. Grainger has 39 years of increasing dividends. W.W. Grainger, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.