GVA Key Stats
- Granite Construction Stock Far From Rock Solid May 20
- Bear Of The Day: Granite Construction May 17
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: CEC Entertainment, Granite Constructi... May 17
- Bear of the Day: Granite Construction (GVA) - Bear of the Day Zacks May 16
- Granite Wins $130M Contract May 16
- Granite Wins $130M Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Granite to Webcast Annual Shareholder Meeting Business Wire May 15
- Granite Awarded $130 Million Interstate Reconstruction Project in North Carolina Business Wire May 14
- Wider-Than-Expected Loss at Granite May 13
- Wider-Than-Expected Loss at Granite - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
GVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Granite Construction is up 38.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.83%, Primoris Services Corporation up 84.57%, and Chicago Bridge & Iron Company up 65.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GVA
Pro Report PDF for GVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GVA
Did Granite Construction make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Granite Construction Inc. is a member of the S&P 400 Index based in Watsonville, California, and is the parent corporation of Granite Construction Company, a heavy civil general contractor and construction material producer. Incorporated in 1922 and publicly traded since 1990, Granite Construction Company is composed of a materials division and two geographically divided operating divisions:Granite West, located in Watsonville, and Granite East, located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex suburb of Lewisville, Texas, under which are several regional offices.The company operates through the following segments: Construction, Large Project Construction, Construction Materials and Real Estate. Granite specializes in both public and private sector transportation infrastructure projects that include: roads, highways, tunnels, bridges, locks and dams, mass transit facilities and airports. The materials division produces construction materials such as sand, gravel, ready-mix and asphalt concrete.