GVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2381|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.719M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Granite Construction Inc. Stock Downgraded (GVA) The Street Dec 12
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Granite Construction (GVA) to Buy Street Insider Dec 6
- Sterling's Q3 Loss Narrows, Beats Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Primoris Beats Q3 Earnings, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Great Lakes Gains on Improved Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Granite Misses on Earnings, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Granite Misses on Earnings, Shares Fall Nov 6
- Tutor Perini Shares Fall on Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Why Granite Construction's Shares Dropped Fool Nov 4
- Granite Construction Incorporated Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
GVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Granite Construction is down 0.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Chicago Brdge & Iron up 84.91%, and Primoris Services up 88.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GVA
Pro Report PDF for GVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GVA
Did Granite Construction make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Granite Construction Inc. is a member of the S&P 400 Index based in Watsonville, California, and is the parent corporation of Granite Construction Company, a heavy civil general contractor and construction material producer. Incorporated in 1922 and publicly traded since 1990, Granite Construction Company is composed of a materials division and two geographically divided operating divisions:Granite West, located in Watsonville, and Granite East, located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex suburb of Lewisville, Texas, under which are several regional offices.The company operates through the following segments: Construction, Large Project Construction, Construction Materials and Real Estate. Granite specializes in both public and private sector transportation infrastructure projects that include: roads, highways, tunnels, bridges, locks and dams, mass transit facilities and airports. The materials division produces construction materials such as sand, gravel, ready-mix and asphalt concrete.