GTIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2304|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.525M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Good Times Maintains +20% Two Year Sales Trend Business Wire Dec 3
- Good Times Announces the Return of Fall Favorites and Winter Classics Business Wire Nov 8
- Good Times Sales Accelerate +26% in October Business Wire Nov 4
- Good Times Announces Hiring of Bill McClintock as Vice President of Franchise Development for Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar Business Wire Oct 8
- Good Times (GTIM) Comps Rose 18.2% in FQ413 Street Insider Oct 4
- Good Times Continues Double Digit Sales Gains Business Wire Oct 4
- GOOD TIMES RESTAURANTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 30
- Good Times Announces New All Natural Boneless Buffalo Wings Business Wire Sep 26
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. Announces VP of Franchise Development Search Business Wire Sep 25
GTIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Good Times Restaurants is up 17.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, AFC Enterprises up 51.39%, and Ark Restaurants up 38.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTIM
Pro Strategies Featuring GTIM
Did Good Times Restaurants make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Good Times Restaurants Inc. is engaged in the business of developing, owning, operating and franchising hamburger-oriented drive-through restaurants under the name Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard.