GTIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1623|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.725M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/08 09:51
Business Wire06/03 09:00
Business Wire05/23 14:30
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Good Times Restaurants Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result.|
GTIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Good Times Restaurants is up 14.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.23%, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen up 9.30%, and Ark Restaurants up 9.49%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GTIM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GTIM
Did Good Times Restaurants make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.goodtimesburgers.com
- IR Website: http://www.goodtimesburgers.com/company.html#
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Full-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722511
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Good Times Restaurants Inc is engaged in the business of developing, owning, operating and franchising hamburger-oriented drive-through restaurants under the name Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard.
GTIM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GTIM","name")
- Description: =YCI("GTIM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GTIM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GTIM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GTIM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.