GTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2089|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-89.66%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest In Graftech International Declines 15.3% The Street Nov 27
- Commit To Purchase Graftech International At $10, Earn 12% Annualized Using Options Nov 20
- GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD Financials Nov 6
- GrafTech International Ltd. -- Moody's: GrafTech's operational restructuring will not change its rating or negative outlook Nov 4
- GrafTech International - Investors Applaud The Rationalization Plans Nov 4
- Why Graftech's Breakout Could Signal A Bottom In Steel Sector Nov 4
- Jefferies Upgrades GrafTech International (GTI) to Buy Street Insider Nov 4
- How GrafTech International's Earnings Were Awesome & Awful Nov 1
- GrafTech International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Why GrafTech International's Shares Popped Fool Oct 31
GTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GrafTech International is up 26.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, ABB up 26.73%, and Active Power down 21.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTI
Pro Report PDF for GTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTI
Did GrafTech International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GrafTech International Ltd. is an American multinational corporation with 125 years’ experience in the carbon and graphite industry. Graftech's customers are located in over 65 countries and represent a wide range of industries and end markets, including steel manufacturing, automotive products, advanced energy and electronics. GrafTech operates 19 principal manufacturing facilities on four continents and employs over 3,200 people. The company’s operations are divided into two lines of business: Engineered Solutions and Industrial Materials. GrafTech International Ltd. was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in Parma, Ohio.