GRPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1435|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-95.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Blockbuster Holiday Sales for Groupon - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Cyber Monday Sales Surge on Mobile Usage - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Why Groupon Still Can't Turn a Profit Fool Dec 3
- Here's Why Voxeljet and Groupon Are Surging Fool Dec 3
- Groupon (GRPN) Holiday Weekend Billings Up 30% Street Insider Dec 3
- Investor Beat, Dec. 2, 2013 Fool Dec 2
- 3 Stocks Making Market Moves Today Fool Dec 2
- Groupon Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing QEP Resources The Street Dec 2
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/02: (RKUS) (AEO) (EBAY) Upgraded; (MMM) (GRPN) (XL) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 2
- Many Online Retail Stocks Not Feeling Cyber Monday Love Fox Business Dec 2
GRPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Groupon is up 141.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, LinkedIn up 113.2%, and Facebook up 76.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GRPN
Pro Report PDF for GRPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GRPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GRPN
Did Groupon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Groupon Inc provides a local e-commerce marketplace that connects merchants to consumers by offering goods and services at a discount. The company features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy.