GROW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0191|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.2804M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- S.&P. 500 Index Tops 1,800 for the First Time New York Times Nov 22
- U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 12
- U.S. Global Investors' CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Q1 2014 U.S. Global Investors Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 8
- U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- U.S. Global Investors Reports Results for First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Business Wire Nov 7
- U.S. Global Investors Announces Earnings Webcast Business Wire Oct 31
- U.S. Global Investors Earned 11 Investor Education Awards from the MFEA noodls Oct 30
- Ex-Div Reminder For U.S. Global Investors (GROW) Oct 1
- U.S. Global Investors: The Micro-Cap Takeover Target With An 80% Upside Sep 26
GROW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). US Global Investors is down 51.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, AllianceBernstein up 39.58%, and American Capital up 28.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GROW
Pro Strategies Featuring GROW
Did US Global Investors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
US Global Investors Inc and its subsidiaries are engaged in the business of providing investment advisory and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and U.S. Global Accolade Funds, both Massachusetts business trusts, as well as offshore clients.