GRMN Key Stats
- Commit To Purchase Garmin At $23, Earn 7.5% 9:38 AM
- US midday: Bernanke labels jobs market as weak overall May 22
- Garmin® Provides New Integrated Navigation Device for MINI Vehicles Business Wire May 22
- App Adds Smartphone Features to a GPS New York Times May 21
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: GRMN, FTR, TWO, OZM, BBEP May 20
- iSuppli: 250M sports, fitness monitors to ship in next five years theflyonthewall.com May 16
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN): Today's Featured Electronics Winner May 16
- [video] CNBC's Transportation 'Disruptor' Companies May 15
- 2 Tech Stocks to Buy and 1 to Avoid as Target Prices Are Lowered Fool May 15
- Don't Let These 'Dividend Trap' Stocks Sink Your Portfolio May 15
GRMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Garmin is down 16.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Trimble Navigation up 15.38%, and Fluidigm Corporation up 28.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GRMN
Pro Report PDF for GRMN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GRMN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GRMN
Did Garmin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Garmin Ltd., incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, is the parent company of a group of companies founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao, that develops consumer, aviation, and marine technologies for the Global Positioning System. Its subsidiary Garmin International, Inc. serves as headquarters for the Garmin Limited companies and is located in Olathe, Kansas in the United States. The largest operating subsidiary and primary production facility of Garmin Limited is Garmin Corporation, located in Xizhi District, Taiwan, a district of New Taipei City.