GRMN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||578.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Blizzard of Dividend Cash Coming The Street Dec 9
- US midday: Stocks drift lower ahead of non-farm payrolls Dec 5
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Garmin Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- 5 Electronics Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 3
- Garmin announces expansion plans in Salem AP Dec 2
- Siemens Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Electronics Industry The Street Nov 29
- Siemens' Infra Biz to Hit Profit Target in FY14 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Trimble Acquires CSC (UK) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Garmin's 45%+ Upside Potential Nov 21
GRMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Garmin is up 22.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Apple up 5.99%, and Trimble Navigation up 14.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GRMN
Pro Report PDF for GRMN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GRMN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GRMN
Did Garmin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Garmin Ltd., designs, develops, manufactures and markets a diverse line of user-friendly handheld portable and fixed-mount products for the auto, mobile, outdoor, fitness, marine and general aviation markets.