GPRO Key Stats
The Wall Street Journal09/18 20:47
Street Insider09/18 14:36
Street Insider09/16 10:17
Street Insider09/16 08:20
GPRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GoPro is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Tesla Motors up 45.75%, and El Pollo Loco Holdings up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GPRO
PDF Report for GPRO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPRO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GPRO
Did GoPro make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://www.gopro.com
- IR Website: http://investor.gopro.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333316
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
GoPro Inc developes hardware and software solutions to alleviate consumer pain points associated with capturing, managing, sharing and enjoying engaging content. It produces mountable and wearable cameras and accessories.
GPRO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GPRO","name")
- Description: =YCI("GPRO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GPRO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GPRO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GPRO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.