GPOR Key Stats
- 1 Hidden Risk Energy Investors Must Watch Very Closely May 23
- The Utica's Growing Water Problem May 22
- 1 Hidden Risk Energy Investors Must Watch Very Closely Fool May 22
- The Utica's Growing Water Problem Fool May 21
- Is the Utica Just Full of Hot Air? May 21
- Gulfport Energy price target raised to $61 from $50 at Stephens May 20
- GULFPORT ENERGY CORP Financials May 17
- Ohio's well data shatters shale oil hopes May 16
- 3 Interesting Energy Stocks to Buy Now May 16
- Gas will dwarf oil in Ohio's Utica shale play May 16
GPOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gulfport Energy Corporation is up 140.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Devon Energy down 4.04%, and Chesapeake Energy up 46.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPOR
Pro Report PDF for GPOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPOR
Did Gulfport Energy Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gulfport Energy Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties. Its principal properties consist of the West Cote Blanche Bay and Hackberry fields in the Louisiana Gulf Coast; and the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company holds acreage positions in the Niobrara Formation of Western Colorado and the Utica Shale of Eastern Ohio. Gulfport Energy also holds a sizeable acreage position in the Alberta Oil Sands in Canada through its interest in Grizzly Oil Sands ULC. The company was founded on July 11, 1997 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.