GPOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.968|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5100%|
|Net Income (TTM)||144.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Oil-Related Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Fox Business Dec 10
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Updates on Recent Management Additions Street Insider Dec 10
- Gulfport Energy Corporation Announces Management Additions noodls Dec 10
- Top Natural-Gas Stocks for 2014 Fool Dec 8
- Gulfport Energy Corporation -- Moody's upgrades Gulfport's liquidity rating to SGL-2 Dec 6
- Trader bets on ceiling in Gulfport Dec 2
- KeyBanc Starts Gulfport Energy (GPOR) at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- MLV & Co. Starts Gulfport Energy (GPOR) at Hold Street Insider Nov 22
- Coverage initiated on Gulfport Energy by MLV & Co Nov 22
- Penn West Petroleum And Rosetta Resources Welcome Gulfport Energy Into Their Peer Group Seeking Alpha Nov 19
GPOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gulfport Energy is up 48.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.49%, Diamondback Energy Inc up 155.9%, and Laredo Oil up 144.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPOR
Pro Report PDF for GPOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPOR
Did Gulfport Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gulfport Energy Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties. Its principal properties consist of the West Cote Blanche Bay and Hackberry fields in the Louisiana Gulf Coast; and the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company holds acreage positions in the Niobrara Formation of Western Colorado and the Utica Shale of Eastern Ohio. Gulfport Energy also holds a sizeable acreage position in the Alberta Oil Sands in Canada through its interest in Grizzly Oil Sands ULC. The company was founded on July 11, 1997 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.