GPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.237|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||109.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - VPRT, GS, GPI, GPK And IP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Washington Driving These Stock Ideas Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - GPI, VRTX, ICON, FCS And IMPV Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- Daily Dividend Report: GPI, CMA, HRB, MWV, CLF Nov 13
- Group 1 Automotive Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 13
- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (GPI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- Group 1 Automotive Acquires BMW, MINI and Cadillac Dealerships in Arlington, Texas noodls Nov 12
- GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC Financials Nov 6
- GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
GPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Group 1 Automotive is up 11.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.28%, AutoNation up 29.23%, and Penske Automotive Group up 54.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPI
Pro Report PDF for GPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPI
Did Group 1 Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company, founded in 1997. It offers new and used vehicles and related financing, vehicle maintenance and repair services, replacement parts, warranty, insurance, and extended service contracts. The company operating structure is made up of four core business segments: New Vehicles, Used Vehicles, Parts and Service, and Finance and Insurance. It has its headquarters in the One Memorial City Plaza building in the Memorial City district of Houston, Texas. It is one of the five largest automotive retailers in the United States with 143 dealerships in 14 states. Led by former Ford Motor company executive, Earl Hesterberg, 53, Group 1 Automotive has seen a record stock performance in 2006. Group 1 has focused acquisitions on Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lexus and Acura franchises.