GPI Key Stats
- Group 1 Automotive Raises Dividend by a Penny May 17
- GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements an... May 17
- Group 1 Automotive Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend 6.7% to $0.16 per Share Benzinga May 16
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Group 1 Automotive Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend PR Newswire May 16
- GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Group 1 Automotive Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 6
- 5 Sizzling Stocks Round Out the Week Stronger After Earnings May 5
- Group 1 Earnings Beat on Strong Sales May 3
- Group 1 Earnings Beat on Strong Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
GPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Group 1 Automotive is up 28.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Lithia Motors up 138.3%, and Asbury Automotive Group up 64.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GPI
Pro Report PDF for GPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPI
Did Group 1 Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company, founded in 1997. It offers new and used vehicles and related financing, vehicle maintenance and repair services, replacement parts, warranty, insurance, and extended service contracts. The company operating structure is made up of four core business segments: New Vehicles, Used Vehicles, Parts and Service, and Finance and Insurance. It has its headquarters in the One Memorial City Plaza building in the Memorial City district of Houston, Texas. It is one of the five largest automotive retailers in the United States with 143 dealerships in 14 states. Led by former Ford Motor company executive, Earl Hesterberg, 53, Group 1 Automotive has seen a record stock performance in 2006. Group 1 has focused acquisitions on Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lexus and Acura franchises.