GPC Key Stats
- Which Automotive Parts Retailers Should Investors Buy? Fool May 24
- Genuine Parts Stock Hits New 52-Week High (GPC) May 21
- 5 Stocks This Chicago-Based Fund Is Bullish On May 16
- Successful Retirement Investing Made Easier With 12 Higher-Yielding Quality Stoc... May 15
- Genuine Parts Reaches New 52-Week High (GPC) May 14
- GENUINE PARTS CO Financials May 11
- Dividend Champions Smackdown XXXVIII May 8
- 5 Wholesale Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher May 7
- GENUINE PARTS CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Standard Motor Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
GPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genuine Parts Company is up 35.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Leggett & Platt up 67.25%, and Flexsteel Industries up 16.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GPC
Pro Report PDF for GPC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPC
Did Genuine Parts Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Genuine Parts Company is a Fortune 1000 company. Founded in 1928, the company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs 31,700 people. It specializes in replacement parts for cars and other industrial machines and is the parent company of National Automotive Parts Association . The Automotive Parts Group, the largest division of GPC, distributes over 380,000 products through its 58 NAPA distribution centers located across the United States.J. Hicks Lanier is a director.