GNTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||192.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goodyear Falls to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Gentex (GNTX) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 9
- Web.com, InvenSense Among IBD 50 Stocks Shaping Bases Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- JCI to Own 60% of Hitachi AC Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Gentex Corporation (GNTX): Today's Featured Automotive Winner The Street Dec 3
- China Zenix Auto International (ZX) Worth Watching: Stock Moves 11.2% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Align, Several Other IBD 50 Stocks Work On Flat Bases Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Navistar Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Gentex Awarded Integrated Helmet Protection System Contract for U.S. Soldier Protection System noodls Nov 19
- GENTEX CORP Financials Nov 16
GNTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gentex is up 68.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.21%, Denso up 51.26%, and American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 90.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNTX
Pro Report PDF for GNTX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNTX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNTX
Did Gentex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gentex is a privately held company that focuses on the manufacture of U.S. and international military, special forces, commercial, law enforcement, emergency medical services and First Responder Personal Protective Equipment products, as well as aluminized fabrics, Lifetex Fabrics, Clearweld, Filtron and Precision Polymer Processors. The company offers automotive mirrors, including automatic-dimming rearview mirrors, such as interior auto-dimming mirrors and exterior auto-dimming mirror sub-assemblies; and non-automatic-dimming rearview mirrors. It also offers fire protection products, which include smoke alarms and smoke detectors combined with various models of signaling appliances for office buildings, hotels, motels, military bases, college dormitories, nursing homes, and other commercial establishments. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan.