GNTX Key Stats
- Why the Street Should Love Gentex's Earnings May 24
- CFO Moves: Gentex, Silicon Laboratories, Giga-tronics May 24
- Gentex Corp. - Special Call Seeking Alpha May 22
- Gentex's CEO Hosts Announcement of Officer Change Conference (Transcript) May 22
- Gentex (GNTX) CFO Dykman Resigns Street Insider May 21
- Gentex Announces Officer Change Marketwired May 21
- GENTEX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 21
- GENTEX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... May 20
- Are the Earnings at Gentex Hiding Something? Fool May 20
- Gentex Corp. Larger Than S&P 500 Component FLIR Systems May 15
GNTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gentex Corporation is up 8.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, BorgWarner up 8.16%, and Dana up 38.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNTX
Pro Report PDF for GNTX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNTX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNTX
Did Gentex Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gentex is a privately held company that focuses on the manufacture of U.S. and international military, special forces, commercial, law enforcement, emergency medical services and First Responder Personal Protective Equipment products, as well as aluminized fabrics, Lifetex Fabrics, Clearweld, Filtron and Precision Polymer Processors. The company offers automotive mirrors, including automatic-dimming rearview mirrors, such as interior auto-dimming mirrors and exterior auto-dimming mirror sub-assemblies; and non-automatic-dimming rearview mirrors. It also offers fire protection products, which include smoke alarms and smoke detectors combined with various models of signaling appliances for office buildings, hotels, motels, military bases, college dormitories, nursing homes, and other commercial establishments. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan.