GNRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||81.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||154.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How To YieldBoost Generac Holdings From 9.4% To 17.4% Using Options The Street Dec 9
- Flow Beats on Q2 Earnings, Rev Falls - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Ulta, Winnebago Among Top 4 IBD 50 Sleeper Stocks Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Weather fears overblown for retailers...Here's why CNBC Nov 26
- Lightning Round: Splunk, Orbital Science & More CNBC Nov 25
- Generac Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Teradyne Nov 12
- Zombie Apocalypse Stock Portfolio Triples In 3 Years Investor's Business Daily Nov 11
- GENERAC HOLDINGS INC. Financials Nov 9
- ABB Closes Baldor Generator-Set Biz Sale Nov 7
- ABB Closes Baldor Generator-Set Biz Sale - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
GNRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Generac Holdings is up 83.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, ABB up 30.32%, and Rexnord up 17.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNRC
Pro Report PDF for GNRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNRC
Did Generac Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Generac Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a wide range of standby generators for the residential, commercial and industrial markets. It designs, manufactures, sources and modifies engines, alternators, automatic transfer switches and other components. Generac Holdings Inc. sells its generators through independent residential and industrial dealers, electrical wholesalers, national accounts, private label arrangements, retailers, catalogs, and e-commerce merchants. Its products are classified into three classes based on similar range of power output and similar primary customer usage: residential power products; industrial and commercial power products; and other products. Generac Holdings Inc. is the parent company of Generac Power Systems, Inc. The company was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin.