GNK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.040|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-174.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-58.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower Street Insider 12:33 PM
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:24 AM
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) & Genco (GNK) Seek Help with Debt - WSJ Street Insider Dec 9
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Stock Active After-Hours Street Insider Dec 9
- Strength Seen in Baltic Trading (BALT): Stock Adds 8.1% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Now Is The Time To Load The Boat On DryShips Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Frontline (FRO) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 9.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Maxim Group Starts Genco Shipping (GNK) at Hold Street Insider Nov 21
- Investors are betting against Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK), Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Investors are betting against Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK), Should You? Nov 19
GNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genco Shipping & Trading is down 24.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.10%, DryShips up 101.2%, and Baltic Trading Limited up 90.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNK
Pro Strategies Featuring GNK
Did Genco Shipping & Trading make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genco Shipping & Trading, Ltd., transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes through the ownership and operation of drybulk carrier vessels.