GMED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7306|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Given Imaging (GIVN) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.7% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Globus Medical to Participate at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Business Wire Nov 25
- GLOBUS MEDICAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Globus' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Earnings Call Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Globus Medical Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:30 pm ET today Oct 30
- Globus Medical Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 30
- GLOBUS MEDICAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 30
- Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 30
- NuVasive hits 52-week high after raising full year guidance Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Globus Medical Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
GMED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Globus Medical is up 64.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Thoratec up 2.31%, and MAKO Surgical up 121.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GMED
Pro Report PDF for GMED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GMED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GMED
Did Globus Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Globus Medical Inc., is a medical device company focused on the design, development and commercialization of products that promote healing in patients with spine disorders.