GM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.493|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-49.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.50B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Targets on Automotive Group as it Looks to 2014 (GM) (F) (AXL) (more...) Street Insider 1:07 PM
- GM Sells Stake in Ally, Keeps Peugeot Alliance - Analyst Blog Zacks 9:40 AM
- European stocks end tough week on a high AFP 8:11 AM
- Shake-up at Coke; Ford to hire 11,000; Restoration Hardware falls; Hilton's good first day 8:01 AM
- Think as a Second-Level Investor The Street 8:00 AM
- Did Volkswagen U.S. CEO Take the Fall for Failed Strategy? 24/7 Wall St. 7:55 AM
- Millennials want to be the boss; boomers don’t MarketWatch 7:33 AM
- For New CEOs, the Art of Doing Nothing 24/7 Wall St. 6:45 AM
- Apple Bears Frui: Widows, Orphans Take Note The Street 6:37 AM
- Many women don’t want to be CEO — and that’s OK MarketWatch 6:00 AM
GM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Motors is up 56.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.18%, Ford Motor up 49.78%, and Toyota Motor up 39.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GM
Pro Report PDF for GM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GM
Did General Motors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Motors Company (GM), is a global automotive company. It develops, produces and markets cars, trucks and parts worldwide. GM also provides automotive financing services through General Motors Financial Company, Inc. (GM Financial), formerly AmeriCredit Corp. (AmeriCredit). These financing operations consist principally of financing automobile purchases and leases for retail customers. The Company operates in five segments: GM North America (GMNA), GM Europe (GME), GM International Operations (GMIO), GM South America (GMSA) and GM Financial. In addition, it provides automotive financing services through its subsidiary, General Motors Financial Company, Inc., which purchases automobile finance contracts for new and used vehicles purchased by consumers primarily from franchised and select independent dealerships. GM was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. The company operates as a subsidiary of United States Department of The Treasury.