GLNG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-85.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||12.51|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.007B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-77.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2 Ways to Play the LNG Boom Fool Dec 6
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- Golar LNG to Sell a Portion of Its Interests in Golar LNG Partners LP noodls Dec 6
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake Street Insider Dec 6
- Golar LNG to sell portion of its interests in Golar LNG Partners Dec 6
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
- Golar LNG Limited (GLNG) Sells Interest FSRU 'Igloo' to Golar LNG Partners L.P. (GMLG) for $310M Street Insider Dec 5
- Golar LNG: Sale of Golar Igloo to Golar LNG Partners LP noodls Dec 5
- Golar LNG Partners LP Announces Public Offering of 8,500,000 Common Units noodls Dec 5
- Golar Igloo Acquisition noodls Dec 5
GLNG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golar LNG is down 2.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Golar LNG Partners up 5.10%, and GasLog up 33.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLNG
Pro Report PDF for GLNG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLNG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLNG
Did Golar LNG make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Golar LNG Energy Limited engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers and floating storage regasification units.