GLNG Key Stats
- Golar LNG Limited - Q1 2013 results presentation Thomson Reuters ONE May 20
- LNG Ship Rates Fall to Almost Two-Year Low as Price Gap Closes May 16
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Golar LNG to Sell on Weaker Supply/Demand Outlo... May 15
- Benzinga's Top Downgrades Benzinga May 15
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Sell Street Insider May 15
- A Peek Into The Market Before The Trading Starts Benzinga May 15
- Beneficiaries of U.S. Natural Gas Exports Fool May 13
- [$$] Energy Takes Center Stage at Sohn Conference May 9
- Message From Norway: Deepwater Drilling Demand On The Rise May 8
- GOLAR LNG LTD Financials May 4
GLNG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golar LNG is up 17.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Golar LNG Partners up 17.36%, and Frontline down 51.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLNG
Pro Report PDF for GLNG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLNG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLNG
Did Golar LNG make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?