GLAD Key Stats
- Gladstone Capital Corporation's Series 2016 Preferred Stock Goes Ex-Dividend Soo... Jun 13
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Jun 13
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 11 - Credit Quality Jun 5
- Gladstone Investment Corporation Invests $8.75 Million in Funko, LLC. PR Newswire Jun 3
- Gladstone Capital Corporation Invests $8.75 Million in Funko, LLC. PR Newswire Jun 3
- Gladstone Capital Corporation Enters Oversold Territory (GLAD) May 31
- BDC Risk Profiles Part 3: Leverage May 23
- Optimizing Triple Net Lease REIT Investment Part 2: Dividends With Gladstone Com... May 14
- Reminder - Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 14
- GLADSTONE CAPITAL CORP Financials May 10
GLAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gladstone Capital is up 17.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, American Capital up 40.83%, and Gladstone Investment Corporation up 8.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GLAD
Pro Report PDF for GLAD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLAD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLAD
Did Gladstone Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.