GLAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.536|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||424.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||32.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NGPC, VLCCF, DSWL, GLAD, VOC The Street Nov 27
- Q4 2013 Gladstone Capital Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 19
- Gladstone Capital Corporation Earnings Call and Webcast Information noodls Nov 18
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: TCPC, LGCY, WSR, QRE, GLAD Nov 18
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HHY, GLAD, BOI, PL, PSX Nov 11
- Gladstone Capital's Preferred Stock Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark Nov 8
- Ex-Div Reminder For Gladstone Capital Corporation's 7.125% Series 2016 Preferred Stock Nov 8
- Rent-A-Center Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 16
- Ex-Div Reminder For Gladstone Capital Corporation's Series 2016 Preferred Stock Oct 16
- GLADSTONE CAPITAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 8
GLAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gladstone Capital is up 27.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, American Capital up 26.20%, and Gladstone Investment up 18.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLAD
Pro Strategies Featuring GLAD
Did Gladstone Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gladstone Capital Corp is an externally managed and operate as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company.