GIS Key Stats
- [$$] More Troubling Signs for Apple and Gold May 22
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Ignore the Fed May 22
- Can This Packaged Foods Giant Keep Growing? Fool May 22
- PepsiCo Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- PepsiCo Kept at Neutral May 22
- Hershey's First New Brand Ex U.S. May 22
- The Rally In These Stocks Is Almost Over -- Get Out Before It's Too Late May 22
- Hershey's First New Brand Ex U.S. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- 11 insider plays that can bring you extra income May 21
- This Food Company Seems Expensive, As Do the Rest! Fool May 21
GIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Mills is up 31.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, ConAgra Foods up 43.47%, and Kellogg Company up 33.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GIS
Pro Report PDF for GIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GIS
Did General Mills make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
General Mills, Inc. is an American Fortune 500 corporation, primarily concerned with food products, which is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis. The company markets many well-known brands, such as Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Colombo, Totinos, Jeno's, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, HÃ¤agen-Dazs, Cheerios, Lucky Charms and Wanchai Ferry. Their brand portfolio includes more than 100 leading U.S. brands and numerous category leaders around the world. It sells its products through its direct sales personnel, as well as through broker and distribution arrangements to grocery stores, mass merchandisers, membership stores, natural food chains, drug, dollar and discount chains, commercial and noncommercial foodservice distributors and operators, restaurants, and convenience stores. The company was founded in 1928.