GIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.67|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.766B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Post Is Anything but a Bargain The Street 1:30 AM
- Kraft Still Comforts, Satisfies The Street 1:00 AM
- Take a Bite of Pinnacle Foods The Street Dec 3
- General Mills Is No Longer Stale The Street Dec 3
- Is Hain Celestial a Good Buy? Fool Dec 2
- Is Pinnacle Foods Worth Investing In? Fool Dec 2
- Kellogg's Stuck in a Box The Street Dec 2
- Can GMO Labeling Laws in Connecticut and Maine Survive? Fool Nov 30
- 17 Companies Cashing in on Your Thanksgiving Feast Fool Nov 27
- Want Non-GMO Foods? Here Are Your Brands Fool Nov 27
GIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Mills is up 29.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, ConAgra Foods up 13.55%, and Campbell Soup up 12.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GIS
Pro Report PDF for GIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GIS
Did General Mills make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Mills, Inc. is an American Fortune 500 corporation, primarily concerned with food products, which is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis. The company markets many well-known brands, such as Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Colombo, Totinos, Jeno's, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, HÃ¤agen-Dazs, Cheerios, Lucky Charms and Wanchai Ferry. Their brand portfolio includes more than 100 leading U.S. brands and numerous category leaders around the world. It sells its products through its direct sales personnel, as well as through broker and distribution arrangements to grocery stores, mass merchandisers, membership stores, natural food chains, drug, dollar and discount chains, commercial and noncommercial foodservice distributors and operators, restaurants, and convenience stores. The company was founded in 1928.