GHM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.347|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DXP Enterprises at New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Middleby Retained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Manitex Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Xylem Reaches a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Applied Industrial Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Graham Corporation to Provide $10 Million of Engineered-to-Order Equipment for Domestic Ammonia Production and Nuclear Power Facilities GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Chart Industries Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Grainger Falls on Dismal 2014 Outlook - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Luxfer Misses on Q3 Earnings & Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Grainger's October Sales Rise 7% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
GHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Graham is up 92.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Barnes Group up 72.80%, and Enpro Industries up 41.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GHM
Pro Report PDF for GHM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GHM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GHM
Did Graham make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Graham Corporation designs, manufactures and sells critical equipment for the energy industry which includes the oil refining, petrochemical, as well as cogeneration, nuclear and alternative power markets.