GHM Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For Graham Corp. (GHM) May 20
- Graham Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Resul... May 17
- Dixons eyes sale or closure of PIXmania May 16
- SABMiller accelerates chief executive promotion Apr 23
- SABMiller chairman diagnosed with brain tumour Apr 23
- Private investors need their ‘Thatcher bonds’ back, Mr Osborne Apr 21
- Private investors need their 'Thatcher bonds' back, Mr Osborne Apr 19
- Graham awarded $12M in orders for North American refineries Apr 4
- Graham Corporation Awarded $12 Million in Orders for North American Oil Refineri... Apr 4
- Soros in consortium bid for Myanmar telecom license Apr 4
GHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Graham Corporation is up 29.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Haynes International down 9.99%, and Sims Metal Management down 17.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GHM
Pro Report PDF for GHM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GHM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GHM
Did Graham Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?