GHM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.869|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.729M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/31 06:56
|08/18/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Jul 30 2014, Pay Date: Sep 03 2014|
|06/10/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: May 29 2014, Pay Date: Jun 26 2014|
|02/25/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Jan 30 2014, Pay Date: Mar 13 2014|
|11/15/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.03, Declared Date: Oct 25 2013, Pay Date: Dec 05 2013|
GHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Graham is down 10.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Chart Industries down 42.15%, and ARC Group Worldwide up 859.6%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GHM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GHM
Did Graham make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Metal Fabrication
- Company Website: http://www.graham-mfg.com
- IR Website: http://www.graham-mfg.com/investor-faqs
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Power Boiler and Heat Exchanger Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 332410
- NAICS Industry: Boiler, Tank, and Shipping Container Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Graham Corp designs, manufactures and sells critical equipment for the energy industry which includes the oil refining, petrochemical, as well as cogeneration, nuclear and alternative power markets.
GHM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GHM","name")
- Description: =YCI("GHM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GHM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GHM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GHM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.