GEVO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.5%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.475|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-62.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-321.1%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1409%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/11: (CYTR) (ALU) (V) High; (GEVO) (CIE) Low Street Insider Dec 11
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower Street Insider Dec 11
- 9:18 am Gevo priced an offering of 18.53 mln common stock units at a public offering price of $1.35/unit Dec 11
- Gevo Declines After Raising $25 Million to Restart Biofuel Plant Dec 11
- Gevo prices 18.52M common units at $1.35 Dec 11
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes Street Insider Dec 11
- Gevo, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants GlobeNewswire Dec 11
- Gevo Announces Proposed Public Offerings of Common Stock, Convertible Senior Notes and Warrants noodls Dec 10
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering Street Insider Dec 10
GEVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gevo is down 13.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Amyris down 11.64%, and Albemarle up 15.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GEVO
Pro Strategies Featuring GEVO
Did Gevo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gevo, Inc. is a renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company focused on the development and commercialization of alternatives to petroleum-based products based on isobutanol produced from renewable feedstocks.