GEVO Key Stats
- 5 Best Stocks to Invest in Industrial Biotech May 17
- Gevo to Present at the Cowen Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference GlobeNewswire May 16
- Butamax, NIH, Redskins, Righthaven: Intellectual Property May 13
- This Bill Wants to Cut Ethanol Production in Half Fool May 11
- Butamax and Gevo Grapple With Biofuels Patent Case Claims May 10
- Gevo Temporarily Dismisses GIFT(R) Lawsuit Because Butamax Does Not Have a Comme... May 10
- Court dismisses all claims in Gevo case against Butamax May 10
- GEVO, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- IPO Preview: BioAmber May 2
- Gevo Slumps on Plans to Resume Commercial Output in Second Half May 1
GEVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gevo is down 70.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Amyris up 75.15%, and BioFuel Energy Corporation down 37.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GEVO
Pro Report PDF for GEVO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GEVO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GEVO
Did Gevo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gevo, Inc. is a renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company headquartered in unincorporated Douglas County, Colorado in the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area. The company develops bio-based alternatives to petroleum-based products using a combination of biotechnology and classical chemistry. Gevo converts renewable raw materials into isobutanol and renewable hydrocarbons that Gevo believes can be directly integrated on a “drop in” basis into existing fuel and chemical products. Gevo’s investors include Burrill & Company, Khosla Ventures, Lanxess, Osage University Partners, Total, and Virgin Green Fund, among others.