GEOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.039|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha05/08 23:06
|02/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Geospace Technologies Corp|
|02/06/2014||Misc||Q1 2013 Geospace Technologies Corp Earnings Conference Call|
|02/05/2014||Earnings||Q1 2013 Geospace Technologies Corp Earnings. Estimate: 1.98.|
|11/21/2013||Earnings||Geospace Technologies Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Result. Estimate: 1.10.|
|08/20/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Geospace Technologies Corp|
GEOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Geospace Technologies is down 44.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, FLIR Systems up 6.98%, and LRAD up 54.40%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GEOS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GEOS
Did Geospace Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
- Company Website: http://www.geospace.com
- IR Website: http://www.geospace.com/investor-relations/delivering-value/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334519
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Geospace Technologies Corp designs and manufactures instruments and equipment used by the oil and gas industry in the acquisition and processing of seismic data as well as in reservoir characterization and monitoring activities.
GEOS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GEOS","name")
- Description: =YCI("GEOS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GEOS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GEOS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GEOS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.