GEOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.369|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||217.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES TO PRESENT AT THE COWEN AND COMPANY ULTIMATE ENERGY CONFERENCE noodls Nov 27
- Geospace Technologies (GEOS) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Forbes Nov 25
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Geospace's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 22
- Geospace Technologies Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Results noodls Nov 22
- GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 22
- Geospace Tech (GEOS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS Street Insider Nov 21
- Geospace Technologies Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 21
- Q4 2013 Geospace Technologies Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 21
GEOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Geospace Technologies is up 16.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, ION Geophysical down 44.44%, and Analogic up 27.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GEOS
Pro Report PDF for GEOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GEOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GEOS
Did Geospace Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Geospace Technologies Corp designs and manufactures instruments and equipment used by the oil and gas industry in the acquisition and processing of seismic data as well as in reservoir characterization and monitoring activities.