GEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.550|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||169.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- American Tower Slips to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Fitch: Global Recovery Taking Hold, But Risks Still Ahead Reuters - UK Focus Dec 6
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Steve Cochennet, the CEO, President, Secretary, Treasurer and Chairman of Guardian 8 Holdings (GRDH) Dec 5
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TAL, LRY, GEO, IEP, RDS.A The Street Dec 3
- Prison Pops Are Shrinking, But GEO Is Looking Up Fool Nov 26
- Duke Realty Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Neutral Stance on Ventas - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Gladstone Commercial Prices Stock Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- SL Green Renews Lease with Prada - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- GEO GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
GEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Geo Group is up 44.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Corrections Corp up 24.80%, and The ADT down 6.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GEO
Pro Report PDF for GEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GEO
Did Geo Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The GEO Group, Inc. is a company headquartered in One Park Place, Boca Raton, Florida. GEO is a multi-national provider of governmental services specializing in the management of correctional, detention and mental health and residential treatment in North America, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom. GEO operates a broad range of correctional and detention facilities including maximum, medium and minimum security prisons, for-profit prisons known as immigration detention centers, minimum security detention centers and mental health and residential treatment facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.