GENE Key Stats
- Genetic Technologies Announces Publication of Economic Modeling Study Supporting Cost-Effectiveness of BREVAGen(TM) to Direct Tamoxifen Chemoprevention Marketwired 03/07 05:15 ET
- Genetic Technologies Provides Further Update on Corporate Structure Marketwired 02/24 11:20 ET
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Fires CEO Tom Howitt Street Insider 02/24 09:22 ET
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 02/13: (GENE) (RTRX) (OWW) Higher; (DRRX) (CADC) (ANGI) Lower Street Insider 02/13 12:49 ET
- Genetic Technologies upgraded by Ladenburg Thalmann Yahoo 02/13 08:04 ET
- Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Genetic Technologies (GENE) to Buy Street Insider 02/13 07:57 ET
- Genetic Technologies Announces Update on Intellectual Property Marketwired 02/12 12:25 ET
- Genetic Technologies Provides Corporate and Financial Update for Quarter Ended December 31, 2013 Marketwired 01/30 10:42 ET
- Appendix 3B noodls 01/20 07:00 ET
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Reports Record BREVAGen Samples in Q4 2013 Street Insider 01/08 06:45 ET
GENE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genetic Technologies is down 36.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Bio-Reference Labs down 9.24%, and Agilent Technologies up 36.47%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GENE
Pro Strategies Featuring GENE
Did Genetic Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Headquarters Country: Australia
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Genetic Technologies Limited is a biotechnology company. It provides genetic testing services. It also conducts out-licensing of its intellectual property relating to non-coding DNA and research and development in the areas of genetics and related fields.