GENE Key Stats
|11/29/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Genetic Technologies Ltd.|
GENE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genetic Technologies is down 74.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, Agilent Technologies up 9.07%, and Abaxis up 48.83%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GENE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GENE
Did Genetic Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.gtglabs.com
- IR Website: http://www.gtgcorporate.com/investor-centre
- HQ Country: Australia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Genetic Technologies Ltd is a biotechnology company providing genetic testing services. It also conducts out-licensing of its intellectual property relating to non-coding DNA and research and development in the areas of genetics and related fields.
GENE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GENE","name")
- Description: =YCI("GENE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GENE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GENE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GENE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.