GDOT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.886|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||43.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GREEN DOT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 27
- Unconventional Financial Stock Should Deliver Profits Through the Holidays Nov 26
- Green Dot Gets Green Signal from Fed Nov 26
- Green Dot Gets Green Signal from Fed - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Green Dot gets regulator OKs for Walmart card deal Nov 25
- Green Dot Receives Regulatory Approval to Acquire Walmart MoneyCard Portfolio from GE Capital Retail Bank Business Wire Nov 25
- Jefferies Upgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Green Dot to acquire GE Capital's prepaid Wal-Mart cards Reuters Nov 22
- MasterCard Cardholders Reload Prepaid Cards at U.S. Walmart Stores via Green Dot Network noodls Nov 22
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
GDOT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Green Dot is up 79.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Fiserv up 39.14%, and Equifax up 27.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GDOT
Pro Report PDF for GDOT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GDOT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GDOT
Did Green Dot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Green Dot Corp is a technology-centric, pro-consumer bank holding company. It reinvent personal banking for the masses. The Company provides prepaid debit card products and prepaid card reloading services in the United States.