GDOT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7946|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/11 08:30
GDOT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Green Dot is down 20.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Western Union up 0.96%, and Capital One Financial up 24.90%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GDOT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GDOT
Did Green Dot make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: https://www.greendot.com
- IR Website: http://ir.greendot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=235286&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities
- NAICS Code: 522320
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Green Dot Corp is a technology-centric, pro-consumer bank holding company. It reinvents personal banking for the masses. The Company provides prepaid debit card products and prepaid card reloading services in the United States.
GDOT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GDOT","name")
- Description: =YCI("GDOT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GDOT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GDOT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GDOT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.