GBCI Key Stats
- Glacier Bancorp Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Glacier Bancorp Hits New 52-Week High Jun 18
- RBC Capital Upgrades Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) to Outperform Street Insider Jun 12
- GLACIER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and E... Jun 3
- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Completes Acquisition of First State Bank in Wheatland, Wy... May 31
- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. and Wheatland Bankshares, Inc. Announce Election Deadline GlobeNewswire May 15
- GLACIER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and E... May 15
- GLACIER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: RockTenn, Badger Meter, Westamerica B... Apr 29
- GLACIER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... Apr 29
GBCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Glacier Bancorp is up 43.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Preferred Bank up 32.76%, and Westamerica Bancorporation up 2.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GBCI
Pro Report PDF for GBCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GBCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GBCI
Did Glacier Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional multi-bank holding company providing commercial banking services in 60 communities through 97 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. It offers a wide range of banking products and services, including transaction and savings deposits, commercial, consumer, and real estate loans, mortgage origination services, and retail brokerage services. It is headquartered in Kalispell, Montana and conduct its operations principally through 11 banking subsidiaries. These subsidiaries include the Montana banks, Glacier Bank of Kalispell, First Security Bank of Missoula, Valley Bank of Helena, Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman, Western Security Bank of Billings, First Bank of Montana, Lewistown; Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington; 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah; Citizens Community Bank in Idaho; Bank of the San Juans in Colorado and First Bank of Wyoming. The banks serve individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1955.