GBCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.239|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||89.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 2.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- BofI Holding Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- BofI Holding Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- City National Corporation Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- CVB Financial Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - GBCI, DDR, QCOR, IT And CSGP Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Bank of Hawaii Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- GLACIER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Westamerica Gains on Div Hike - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- RBC Capital Downgrades Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) to Sector Perform Street Insider Oct 28
GBCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Glacier Bancorp is up 106.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Preferred Bank up 44.83%, and Prosperity Bancshares up 53.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GBCI
Pro Report PDF for GBCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GBCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GBCI
Did Glacier Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional multi-bank holding company providing commercial banking services in 60 communities through 97 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. It offers a wide range of banking products and services, including transaction and savings deposits, commercial, consumer, and real estate loans, mortgage origination services, and retail brokerage services. It is headquartered in Kalispell, Montana and conduct its operations principally through 11 banking subsidiaries. These subsidiaries include the Montana banks, Glacier Bank of Kalispell, First Security Bank of Missoula, Valley Bank of Helena, Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman, Western Security Bank of Billings, First Bank of Montana, Lewistown; Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington; 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah; Citizens Community Bank in Idaho; Bank of the San Juans in Colorado and First Bank of Wyoming. The banks serve individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1955.