GALT Key Stats
- Fatty Liver Disease Should Keep Stocks Moving In 2014 Yahoo 03/07 17:02 ET
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases AP 03/07 13:23 ET
- Today's Biggest Stories in Biotech: Galectin Therapeutics Inc, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals and Nektar Therapeutics Yahoo 02/27 09:27 ET
- Galectin Therapeutics Secures U.S. Patent for its Proprietary Galectin Inhibitor GR-MD-02 in Fatty Liver Disease noodls 02/26 09:46 ET
- Galectin Therapeutics secures GR-MD-02 U.S. patent Yahoo 02/26 08:07 ET
- Galectin (GALT) Receives U.S. Patent '787 Covering GR-MD-02 Indication Street Insider 02/26 07:48 ET
- GALECTIN THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/26 07:46 ET
- Galectin Therapeutics Presents at JMP Securities' Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Workshop GlobeNewswire 02/24 10:00 ET
- Galectin Therapeutics CEO Serves on Cancer Immunotherapy Panel at BIO CEO & Investor Conference GlobeNewswire 02/13 08:00 ET
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) CEO Traber Serves on Immunotherapy Panel Street Insider 02/13 07:48 ET
GALT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Galectin Therapeutics is up 304.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Lannett Company up 375.3%, and DepoMed up 126.2%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GALT
Pro Strategies Featuring GALT
Did Galectin Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. offers drug research & development to create new therapies for fibrotic disease & cancer. It has two compounds in development; one to be used in treatment of liver fibrosis & fatty liver disease & the other in cancer therapy.