GALT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7811|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Galectin Therapeutics Reports Q3 2014 Financial Results|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Galectin Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|05/14/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Galectin Therapeutics Inc|
|05/14/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Galectin Therapeutics Inc|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Galectin Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|03/21/2014||Earnings||Galectin Therapeutics Inc Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
GALT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Galectin Therapeutics is down 54.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, AVANIR Pharmaceuticals up 487.1%, and SCYNEXIS up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GALT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GALT
Did Galectin Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.galectintherapeutics.com
- IR Website: http://investor.galectintherapeutics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Galectin Therapeutics Inc is a development-stage company engaged in drug research and development to create new therapies for fibrotic disease and cancer.
GALT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GALT","name")
- Description: =YCI("GALT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GALT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GALT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GALT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.