G Key Stats
- Campbell Soup Shows That Shoppers More Price-Sensitive Than Investors May 21
- Genpact Extends Partnership with Genworth Financial for Five Years PR Newswire May 21
- Genpact's Potential Is Undervalued May 21
- Donnelley Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Donnelley Downgraded to Strong Sell May 20
- Genpact Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch May 17
- Why the Street Should Love Genpact's Earnings Fool May 17
- [video] Amid Rally Some Money Managers Worry About Risks From Abroad May 15
- Genpact and Momentive Win European Outsourcing Association Award in the "End Use... May 15
- GENPACT LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... May 10
G Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genpact is up 32.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Automatic Data Processing up 36.07%, and R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company up 36.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for G
Pro Report PDF for G
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download G Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring G
Did Genpact make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise G&A and industry-specific services. Genpact's services cover areas like Finance and Accounting,Analytics & Research,Risk Management, Supply chain, Enterprise Application Services, IT Information Services, and Healthcare. It was formerly a GE owned company called GE Capital International Services or GECIS. It operates from India, China, Guatemala, Hungary, México, Morocco, the Philippines, Poland, the Netherlands, Romania, Spain, South Africa, Australia, Brazil and the United States. Tiger Tyagarajan is the President and CEO of Genpact. Currently it employs over 53,600 people in various locations providing services in 30 languages on a 24/7 basis. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.