G Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9996|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||172.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||234.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:50 am Genpact and AstraZeneca (<a href="http://feeds.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=azn" name="azn">AZN</a>) extend finance and accounting services agreement Dec 12
- Genpact's AstraZeneca deal indicates enviroment improving, says Goldman theflyonthewall.com Dec 12
- Genpact and AstraZeneca Extend Finance and Accounting Services Agreement PR Newswire Dec 12
- Genpact Volatility and Adaptation Index Shows a Widespread Increase in the Third Quarter noodls Dec 10
- Genpact Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Life Science Sales and Marketing BPO 2013 Vendor Assessment noodls Dec 9
- Genpact Named a Top 20 Financial Technology Provider on the Global FinTech 100 List noodls Nov 21
- Obamacare Rollout Can Cure Genpact Stock Nov 20
- Genpact Enters Into Five-Year Agreement with Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank to Run All of Their North American IT Operations noodls Nov 19
- Genpact Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Washington Post Nov 18
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Genpact Ltd. (G) to Overweight Street Insider Nov 13
G Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genpact is up 13.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.98%, Automatic Data Processing up 37.80%, and TeleTech Holdings up 34.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for G
Pro Report PDF for G
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download G Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring G
Did Genpact make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise G&A and industry-specific services. Genpact's services cover areas like Finance and Accounting,Analytics & Research,Risk Management, Supply chain, Enterprise Application Services, IT Information Services, and Healthcare. It was formerly a GE owned company called GE Capital International Services or GECIS. It operates from India, China, Guatemala, Hungary, México, Morocco, the Philippines, Poland, the Netherlands, Romania, Spain, South Africa, Australia, Brazil and the United States. Tiger Tyagarajan is the President and CEO of Genpact. Currently it employs over 53,600 people in various locations providing services in 30 languages on a 24/7 basis. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.