FSLR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.740|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||94.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||441.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Off the Charts The Street 3:30 AM
- ReneSola Posts Wider Q3 Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- China Sunergy (CSUN) Surges: Stock Moves 12.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Solar ETF Faces Technical Risks ETF Trends Dec 5
- Canadian Solar, JinkoSolar Drive Industry Up 40% In Q4 Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Solar Stocks Have Had A Great Year - Time To Get In? Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- These Nuclear Energy Stocks Could Be Next To Soar Like The Solar Sector Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Off the Charts The Street Dec 4
- First Solar Inc. (FSLR): Today's Featured Electronics Winner The Street Dec 4
- Toshiba Bypasses German Electric Grid; Sells Solar Power Directly To Consumers Forbes Dec 4
FSLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Solar is up 90.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Trina Solar up 350.7%, and Yingli Green Energy up 155.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSLR
Pro Report PDF for FSLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSLR
Did First Solar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Solar, Inc. is an American manufacturer of thin film photovoltaic modules, or solar panels, and a provider to PV power plants of supporting services that include finance, construction, maintenance and end-of-life panel recycling. First Solar uses cadmium telluride as a semiconductor to produce panels that are less expensive than those manufactured from crystalline silicon. In 2009, First Solar became the first solar panel manufacturing company to lower its manufacturing cost to $1 per watt. First Solar will bring total expected capacity to approximately 2.5GW by the end of 2012. The company was formerly known as First Solar Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to First Solar, Inc. in 2006. First Solar was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona.