FSLR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.740|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||94.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||441.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Off the Charts The Street Dec 4
- First Solar Inc. (FSLR): Today's Featured Electronics Winner The Street Dec 4
- SunPower Just Keeps on Growing Fool Dec 3
- Avoid Every Single Solar Stock But One The Street Dec 3
- Something New Under the Sun The Street Dec 3
- The Solar Bears Are Wrong The Street Dec 3
- Does This Solar Stock Have a Silver Lining? Fool Dec 2
- These 4 S&P 500 Stocks Blew November Away Fool Dec 1
- 3 Glaring Concerns About First Solar Fool Nov 29
- Why Are Solar Stocks Crashing? Fool Nov 29
FSLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Solar is up 121.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Trina Solar up 418.3%, and Yingli Green Energy up 204.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSLR
Pro Report PDF for FSLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSLR
Did First Solar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Solar, Inc. is an American manufacturer of thin film photovoltaic modules, or solar panels, and a provider to PV power plants of supporting services that include finance, construction, maintenance and end-of-life panel recycling. First Solar uses cadmium telluride as a semiconductor to produce panels that are less expensive than those manufactured from crystalline silicon. In 2009, First Solar became the first solar panel manufacturing company to lower its manufacturing cost to $1 per watt. First Solar will bring total expected capacity to approximately 2.5GW by the end of 2012. The company was formerly known as First Solar Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to First Solar, Inc. in 2006. First Solar was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona.