FSLR Key Stats
- EU Panel Penalties to Hurt Solar Firms From China to U.K May 21
- Will This Solar Stock Get Even Hotter? Fool May 21
- Intel’s New CEO Shakes Up Company Structure and 2 More Heavily Traded Stocks to ... May 21
- Can China Shed Light On Solar Stocks' Big Ups, Downs? Investor's Business Daily May 21
- Sector Snap: solar cos. trade mostly higher AP May 21
- EU and U.S. not coordinating on China solar dispute May 21
- 3 Amazing Images of the Future of Solar Fool May 21
- Are Sunny Days Ahead for This Solar Play? Fool May 21
- Solar Stocks on Fire Fox Business May 21
- Solar Stocks on Fire as Shipments Improve May 21
FSLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Solar is up 302.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Trina Solar up 27.19%, and Suntech Power down 38.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FSLR
Pro Report PDF for FSLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSLR
Did First Solar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Solar, Inc. is an American manufacturer of thin film photovoltaic modules, or solar panels, and a provider to PV power plants of supporting services that include finance, construction, maintenance and end-of-life panel recycling. First Solar uses cadmium telluride as a semiconductor to produce panels that are less expensive than those manufactured from crystalline silicon. In 2009, First Solar became the first solar panel manufacturing company to lower its manufacturing cost to $1 per watt. First Solar will bring total expected capacity to approximately 2.5GW by the end of 2012. The company was formerly known as First Solar Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to First Solar, Inc. in 2006. First Solar was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona.