FSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0791|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.9296M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-22.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Flexible Solutions International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- FSI Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 15
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- FSI Announces Third Quarter Financial Results Business Wire Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Flexible Solutions International Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- FSI Announces the Date for Release of Third Quarter, 2013 Financial Results and Conference Call Business Wire Nov 8
- FSI Announces a Decrease in Third Quarter, 2013 Revenue but, Expects Positive Revenue Growth for Full Year, 2013 Business Wire Oct 10
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 4
- FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Aug 16
- Flexible Solutions International's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 15
FSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Flexible Solutions is down 30.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.25%, Albemarle up 15.87%, and American Pacific up 223.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSI
Pro Strategies Featuring FSI
Did Flexible Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Flexible Solutions International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries develops, manufactures and market specialty chemicals which slow the evaporation of water.