FRO Key Stats
- Oil-Tanker Crews Seen Quitting on 40-Year High in Losses May 22
- Profits in the Shipping Sector: Will the Rising Tide Lift All Boats? May 20
- July Options Now Available For Frontline (FRO) May 20
- Eagle Bulk (EGLE) Peers Higher After Surprise Q1 Beat Street Insider May 16
- Why Safe Bulkers Is Bouncing Back May 14
- Can U.S. Oil Independence Become Bullish for Shippers? May 14
- U.S. oil production spurs oil tanker trade elsewhere May 13
- Why Safe Bulkers Is Bouncing Back Fool May 13
- Frontline bulls: Full steam ahead May 13
- Frontline Climbs Most in Two Months on Rate Recovery: Oslo Mover May 13
FRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Frontline is down 53.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Teekay Corporation up 35.26%, and Ship Finance International up 38.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRO
Pro Report PDF for FRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FRO
Did Frontline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Frontline Ltd. is one of the world's largest oil tanker shipping companies, based in Hamilton, Bermuda and controlled by John Fredriksen. Its primary business is transporting crude oil. As of 2008 the company had one of the world's largest tanker fleets consisting of VLCC, Suezmax and Suezmax OBO carriers .