FRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.222|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-108.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling Fool Dec 5
- Why Frontline’s 3Q2013 comments support peers while it rose most Market Realist Dec 5
- Will Frontline Ltd. (FRO) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Retail investor takeaways from Frontline’s 3Q2013 earnings Q&A Market Realist Dec 4
- Why Frontline says shipping owners are now making positive plans Market Realist Dec 4
- Why Frontline’s 3rd quarter 2013 earnings beat analysts’ estimates Market Realist Dec 4
- Must-know: Frontline rallies more than 25% after its earnings call Market Realist Dec 3
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/2: (MNST) (RKUS) (EBAY) Higher; (OREX) (ECOL) (GRPN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 2
- Frontline (FRO) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 9.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Ship Finance Poised To Start Growing The Already Attractive 9% Dividend Seeking Alpha Dec 2
FRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Frontline is up 1.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Scorpio Tankers up 76.62%, and Tsakos Energy Navigation up 56.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRO
Pro Strategies Featuring FRO
Did Frontline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Frontline Ltd is engaged mainly in the ownership and operation of oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore, or OBO, carriers, which are currently configured to carry dry cargo. It operates oil tankers of two sizes: VLCCs and Suezmaxes.