FRBK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0248|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.685M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Republic Bank Hires New Store Manager noodls Nov 20
- Republic Bank Ranks #18 in United States for Small Business Lending and #1 in the Tri-State Area noodls Nov 18
- REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Republic Bank Opens New Store in Media, Pa noodls Nov 4
- REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Oct 21
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. Reports Financial Results For Third Quarter 2013 PR Newswire Oct 18
- REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 27
- REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Aug 30
- REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 12
- An "Allpoint" Bulletin for Republic Bank Customers: America's Largest Surcharge Free ATM Network is Now Your Network! PR Newswire Aug 5
FRBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Republic First Bancorp is up 54.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Old Second Bancorp up 238.5%, and Pacific Continental up 74.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRBK
Pro Strategies Featuring FRBK
Did Republic First Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Republic First Bancorp, Inc., through its subsidiary offers commercial & consumer banking services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, executives, professionals and professional organizations.