FOSL Key Stats
- FOSSIL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termi... May 20
- Fossil Inc. (FOSL): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard May 16
- FOSSIL INC Financials May 15
- My Top 10 Fairly Valued Fast-Growing Stocks May 15
- New Stock Coverage: Disney Still the Big Cheese May 14
- Stephens Starts Fossil (FOSL) at Equal Weight Street Insider May 14
- 1 Winners and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 11
- Fossil Becomes #31 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Nuance Communica... May 10
- Is it Time to Invest in this Watchmaker? May 10
- Fossil Earnings Call Nuggets: Consumer Environment and Fossil Watches May 9
FOSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fossil is up 46.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Michael Kors up 48.51%, and Coach down 11.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FOSL
Pro Report PDF for FOSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FOSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FOSL
Did Fossil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fossil, Inc. is engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of consumer fashion accessories. The product portfolio of the company includes men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry (proprietary and licensed brands), handbags, small leather goods, belts, footwear, sunglasses, cold weather accessories and apparels. The merchandise is distributed through various channels including wholesale, export and direct to consumer. Internationally, the company sells its merchandise to department stores, specialty retail stores, and specialty watch and jewelry stores in over 120 countries worldwide through 23 company owned foreign sales subsidiaries and through a network of 60 independent distributors. The company principally operates in the US, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Central and South America, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico and the Middle East. Fossil, Inc. is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, US.