FOSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.451|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.40%|
|Net Income (TTM)||380.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Consumer Durables Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 10
- Pacific Sunwear Q3 Loss In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Jos. A Bank Earnings Beat by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Zumiez Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Dusting off Fossil for a Buy The Street Dec 6
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) in Focus: Stock Moves 7.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- What's in the Works for Watchmakers Fossil and Movado? Fool Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - AGN, FOSL, KMB, LUV And CRS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Ascena Shares Up on Q1 Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Big Black Friday build up leads to letdown CNBC Dec 2
FOSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fossil Group is up 37.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Finish Line up 29.71%, and DSW up 33.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FOSL
Pro Report PDF for FOSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FOSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FOSL
Did Fossil Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fossil, Inc. is engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of consumer fashion accessories. The product portfolio of the company includes men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry (proprietary and licensed brands), handbags, small leather goods, belts, footwear, sunglasses, cold weather accessories and apparels. The merchandise is distributed through various channels including wholesale, export and direct to consumer. Internationally, the company sells its merchandise to department stores, specialty retail stores, and specialty watch and jewelry stores in over 120 countries worldwide through 23 company owned foreign sales subsidiaries and through a network of 60 independent distributors. The company principally operates in the US, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Central and South America, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico and the Middle East. Fossil, Inc. is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, US.