FORM Key Stats
- Himax Hikes Annual Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- FormFactor's Advanced Copper Pillar Probing Solutions Selected by Leading Semico... Jun 18
- Delisting Threat to TranSwitch Jun 13
- Delisting Threat to TranSwitch - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Asus Opts for Atmel's Controllers - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- Asus Opts for Atmel's Controllers Jun 7
- Cavium Extends OCTEON Family - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 5
- New CUB System by QuickLogic - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- OmniVision's 4Q Earnings Beat Estimate May 31
- OmniVision's 4Q Earnings Beat Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
FORM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FormFactor is up 11.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Atmel Corporation up 11.57%, and Integrated Device Technology up 55.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FORM
Pro Report PDF for FORM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FORM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FORM
Did FormFactor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.