FNV Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Interesting FNV Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Metals & Mining Industry Lower May 17
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Franco-Nevada Corp May 10
- Franco-Nevada Announces Election of Directors PR Newswire May 9
- Franco-Nevada Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Daily Dividend Report: DAL, SYMC, THI, FNV, WIN May 8
- Franco-Nevada Reports First Quarter 2013 Results CNW Group May 8
- Franco-Nevada to Release 2013 First Quarter Results on May 8 noodls Apr 29
- Precious Metal Miners Are For Trading: Add Some On Dips Apr 27
FNV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Franco-Nevada is up 0.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, DRDGold down 7.82%, and Agnico Eagle Mines down 25.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNV
Pro Report PDF for FNV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNV
Did Franco-Nevada make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Franco-Nevada Corporation is a Toronto, Canada based company that owns royalties and streams in gold mining and other commodity and natural resource investments. It is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. The 'Old Franco-Nevada' was a publicly listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange from 1983 to 2002. In 1986, Old Franco-Nevada made its first royalty acquisition, and acquired or created additional royalties and resource investments from 1986 to 2002. Following several royalty acquisitions in the 1980s and 1990s, Old Franco-Nevada sold its only mining property to Normandy Mining in exchange for 19.9% of the company's shares.