FNV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3987|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Franco Nevada Is Quite Expensive Right Now, But Has A Robust Balance Sheet Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Duncan Middlemiss, President and CEO of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (SAS.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Raymond James Starts Franco Nev Corp (FNV) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 2
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ERF, HBHC, FNV, ALU, AIG The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Mosaic, Franco-Nevada and Schlumberger Forbes Nov 29
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - FNV Nov 20
- Barrick Completes Equity Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Newmont Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Pan American Beats on Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Kinross Beats on Earnings, Profit Slides - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
FNV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Franco-Nevada is down 29.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.52%, Alamos Gold down 32.80%, and Pretium Resources down 57.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNV
Pro Report PDF for FNV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNV
Did Franco-Nevada make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Franco-Nevada Corp is a gold-focused royalty and stream company with additional interests in platinum group metals, oil & gas and other resource assets.