FNMA Key Stats
- PNC Settles With Freddie Mac Over Mortgage Claims Fool Dec 6
- Where the Money Is: December 6 Fool Dec 6
- PNC to pay $89 mln to Freddie Mac to settle mortgage dispute Reuters Dec 6
- LA sues Wells Fargo, Citigroup over foreclosures AP Dec 5
- Countrywide Judge Considers $166 Million Fraud Penalty Bloomberg Dec 5
- Foreign central banks' US debt holdings - Fed Reuters Dec 5
- U.S. Fed balance sheet details for latest week Reuters Dec 5
- Genworth Mortgage Insurance Corporation -- Moody's places Genworth US mortgage insurers on review for upgrade; rates Genworth new issue senior debt at Baa3 with a stable outlook Moody's Dec 5
- Senate Poised to Reconsider Watt Nomination to Lead FHFA Bloomberg Dec 5
- Groups sue feds over foreclosure fighting tactic AP Dec 5
FNMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fannie Mae is up 916.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Federal Home Loan up 733.1%, and Bank of America Corp up 49.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNMA
Pro Report PDF for FNMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNMA
Did Fannie Mae make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fannie Mae (FNMA) is a government-sponsored enterprise that was chartered by Congress in 1938 to support liquidity, stability and affordability in the secondary mortgage market, where existing mortgage-related assets are purchased and sold.