FNMA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1974|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.60B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Reuters - UK Focus07/26 13:34
FNMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fannie Mae is up 167.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Federal Home Loan up 185.1%, and MGIC Investment up 4.47%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FNMA
PDF Report for FNMA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNMA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FNMA
Did Fannie Mae make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.fanniemae.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: District of Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Secondary Market Financing
- NAICS Code: 522294
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Fannie Mae buys and holds mortgages, and issues and sells guaranteed mortgage-backed securities to facilitate housing ownership for low to middle-income Americans.
FNMA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FNMA","name")
- Description: =YCI("FNMA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FNMA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FNMA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FNMA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.