FNF Key Stats
- Insurer, buyout firm in talks to buy Lender Processing: source May 22
- Insurer, buyout firm in talks to buy Lender Processing -source May 22
- Fidelity National and THL Partners Said to Be in Talks for Loan Processing Firm May 22
- Insurer, buyout firm want to buy Lender Processing Services -WSJ May 22
- Fidelity National Financial, Thomas H. Lee, in Talks to Acquire Lender Processin... May 22
- MOVES-Rothschild, BNP Paribas, F&C Group, Nomura May 22
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Announces Election of John D. Rood to Board of... May 22
- Fidelity National Financial Selects Clearwater Analytics Business Wire May 22
- Earn a “Royalty” on Exploding Home Sales Fool May 17
- Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard May 13
FNF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity National Financial is up 34.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, First American Financial up 62.47%, and Cincinnati Financial Corporation up 42.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FNF
Pro Report PDF for FNF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNF
Did Fidelity National Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fidelity National Financial, Inc., is a leading provider of title insurance, mortgage services and diversified services. FNF is the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters - Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title and Alamo Title - that collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States. In addition, among other operations, FNF owns minority interests in Ceridian Corporation, a leading provider of global human resources, payroll, benefits and payment solutions, Remy International, Inc., a leading designer, manufacturer, remanufacturer, marketer and distributor of aftermarket and original equipment electrical components for automobiles, light trucks, heavy-duty trucks and other vehicles and American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, an owner and operator of the Village Inn, Bakers Square and Max & Erma’s restaurants. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.