FNF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.092|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||478.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Starts Fidelity National (FNF) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Use Options For a Chance To Buy FNF at a 34% Discount Nov 26
- Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF): Today's Featured Insurance Winner Nov 25
- Stephens Inc. Expert Research Analyst Top Picks in the Payments and Processing, Real Estate Information Services, & Title Insurance and Insurance Brokerage Stocks Business Services Sector Nov 20
- Early movers: LOW, JCP, SPLS, BBY & more CNBC Nov 20
- Loeb's Third Point LLC Shows 2.1M Share Stake in Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Street Insider Nov 19
- FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. Financials Nov 14
- One Tweet And A Carl Icahn Protégé Away From An 84.6% Profit Nov 14
- Hortica Selects Digital Insurance as Nationwide Employee Benefits Partner Business Wire Nov 12
- FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 8
FNF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity National is up 29.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, First American Financial up 17.31%, and Cincinnati Financial Corp up 33.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNF
Pro Report PDF for FNF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNF
Did Fidelity National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc., is a leading provider of title insurance, mortgage services and diversified services. FNF is the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters - Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title and Alamo Title - that collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States. In addition, among other operations, FNF owns minority interests in Ceridian Corporation, a leading provider of global human resources, payroll, benefits and payment solutions, Remy International, Inc., a leading designer, manufacturer, remanufacturer, marketer and distributor of aftermarket and original equipment electrical components for automobiles, light trucks, heavy-duty trucks and other vehicles and American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, an owner and operator of the Village Inn, Bakers Square and Max & Erma’s restaurants. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.