FLWS Key Stats
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over 1-800-Flowers.com's Latest Numbers Fool May 20
- 1 800 FLOWERS COM INC Financials May 17
- Moms Love Flowers: The Bouqs' Record Holiday Shows A Fresh Take On E-Commerce May 15
- 1 800 FLOWERS COM INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- [video] Mother's Day: War of the Roses May 9
- Total Rewards Members Can Now Earn Reward Credits Through New 1-800-FLOWERS.COM®... May 7
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. [FLWS] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell GlobeNewswire May 6
- Show Me the Money, 1-800-Flowers.com Fool May 3
- BloomNet® Introduces iPad app for Essentials Floral Selection Guide Business Wire May 2
- 1-800-Flowers.com Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... Apr 30
FLWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1-800 Flowers.com is up 116.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, ValueVision Media up 154.4%, and American Greetings Corporation up 31.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLWS
Pro Report PDF for FLWS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLWS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLWS
Did 1-800 Flowers.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?