FLWS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.183|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Many Online Retail Stocks Not Feeling Cyber Monday Love Fox Business Dec 2
- 1 800 FLOWERS COM INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Will 1-800-Flowers.com Yet Bloom? Nov 6
- What's the Deal With United Online's Jump? Fool Nov 6
- Value in Big Ideas, Not Necessarily Big Capitalization Fox Business Nov 1
- Looming Danger Ahead for 1-800-Flowers? Fool Oct 31
- BloomNet® selects Udemy to Launch a World-Class Online Education Platform Business Wire Oct 30
- 1-800-Flowers.com weakness a buying opportunity, says Benchmark Co. Oct 30
- Investor Beat, Oct. 29, 2013 Fool Oct 29
- 4 Stocks Making Moves Today Fool Oct 29
FLWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1-800 Flowers.com is up 66.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Amazon.com up 52.86%, and XO Group up 89.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLWS
Pro Strategies Featuring FLWS
Did 1-800 Flowers.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
1-800 Flowers.com, Inc., provides customers with fresh flowers and the finest selection of plants, gift baskets, gourmet foods, confections, balloons and plush stuffed animals perfect for every occasion.