FLR Key Stats
- Bechtel revenue grows 15 pct in 2012, backlog shrinks May 17
- Pentagon Asks Congress to Move $9.6 Billion to Priority Projects May 17
- 3 Construction and Engineering Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 16
- Fluor Awarded PMC Contract for Sharq Crossing in Qatar Business Wire May 15
- SSE Venture and Fluor End Dispute on U.K. Offshore Wind Turbines May 15
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist Fool May 15
- Fluor, Greater Gabbard Reach Settlement Benzinga May 15
- Fluor Reaches Settlement Covering All Outstanding Issues on Greater Gabbard Business Wire May 14
- Babcock Profit Rises as Nuclear Sales Expansion Bolsters Defense May 14
- Contractors Hit by Almost $1 Billion in Afghan Taxes May 13
FLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fluor Corporation is up 31.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Foster Wheeler up 15.26%, and KBR up 29.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FLR
Pro Report PDF for FLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLR
Did Fluor Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fluor Corporation is a publicly owned engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance services organization. The company, through its subsidiaries, caters to a number of industries, including oil and gas, renewable energy, chemical, petrochemicals, transportation, mining and metals, power, life sciences, telecommunications and manufacturing. It provides operations and maintenance services for industrial clients. Furthermore, it is engaged in the designing, development, financing and construction of wind farms. It operates through five segments, namely, Global Services, Government, Industrial and Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, and Power. The company operates in more than 66 countries across six continents. The company employs more than 41,000 international employees and maintains offices in over 25 countries. Fluor Corporation was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas. Fluor is a Fortune 500 and a S&P 500 company.