FLR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.024|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||496.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fluor to Present at Capital One Energy Conference noodls Dec 2
- Why trader is selling puts in Fluor Dec 2
- Fluor (FLR) Target Priced Lifted at FBR Capital; 'Top Pick' Maintained Street Insider Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: TAL, FLR and EXPD Nov 25
- Jim Cramer: Buy Fluor, Home Depot, and These 2 Stocks Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 21
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: F5 Networks Is a Great Stock Nov 21
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Forget the Fed's Old News Nov 20
- July 2014 Options Now Available For Fluor (FLR) Nov 18
- Fluor Finishes Arizona Energy Plant's EPC Work Nov 14
- Tepper's Appaloosa Enters Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), J.C. Penney (JCP), Raises JPMorgan (JPM), Lowers Hertz (HTZ) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
FLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fluor is up 45.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, KBR up 18.44%, and Chicago Brdge & Iron up 86.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLR
Pro Report PDF for FLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLR
Did Fluor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fluor Corporation is a publicly owned engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance services organization. The company, through its subsidiaries, caters to a number of industries, including oil and gas, renewable energy, chemical, petrochemicals, transportation, mining and metals, power, life sciences, telecommunications and manufacturing. It provides operations and maintenance services for industrial clients. Furthermore, it is engaged in the designing, development, financing and construction of wind farms. It operates through five segments, namely, Global Services, Government, Industrial and Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, and Power. The company operates in more than 66 countries across six continents. The company employs more than 41,000 international employees and maintains offices in over 25 countries. Fluor Corporation was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas. Fluor is a Fortune 500 and a S&P 500 company.