FLO Key Stats
- Will Hormel Miss Earnings in 2Q13? - Analyst Blog Zacks 1:40 PM
- Will Lowe's Earnings Beat Estimate? - Analyst Blog Zacks 11:40 AM
- Will Target Beat Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks 10:20 AM
- Will Limited Brands' Earnings Beat Estimate? 9:40 AM
- Will Target Beat Earnings? 8:50 AM
- Flowers Foods Announces Annual Shareholders Meeting Webcast PR Newswire 8:00 AM
- Will Limited Brands' Earnings Beat Estimate? - Analyst Blog Zacks 5:40 AM
- [$$] Can Flowers Foods Play Hostess? May 20
- These 4 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings May 19
- Campbell Likely to Beat Earnings Est May 17
FLO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Flowers Foods is up 73.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.02%, B&G Foods up 42.79%, and Kellogg Company up 34.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FLO
Pro Report PDF for FLO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLO
Did Flowers Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Flowers Foods, headquartered in Thomasville, Georgia, is a producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company operates 41 highly efficient bakeries that produce breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and pastries, which are distributed fresh to foodservice and retail customers in the Southeastern, Southwestern, and mid-Atlantic states and frozen to national foodservice and retail customers. It markets its products through various channels of distribution, including mass merchandisers, and vending and convenience stores. In fiscal 2010, Flowers Foods had sales of $2.6 billion. Income from continuing operations was $137 million. The company was founded in 1934.