FLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6751|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire02/04 08:00
Business Wire01/29 08:00
|11/06/2014 11:00 EST||Misc||Full House Resorts Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|11/06/2014||Earnings||Full House Resorts Inc Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|05/15/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Full House Resorts, Inc.|
|05/15/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Full House Resorts Inc|
FLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Full House Resorts is down 39.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.65%, Caesars Entertainment down 58.25%, and Boyd Gaming up 23.86%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FLL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FLL
Did Full House Resorts make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Resorts & Casinos
- Company Website: http://www.fullhouseresorts.com
- IR Website: http://www.fullhouseresorts.com/investors.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Casinos (Except Casino Hotels)
- NAICS Code: 713210
- NAICS Industry: Gambling Industries
- NAICS Sector: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Full House Resorts Inc develops, manages, operates, invests in and/or owns gaming-related enterprises.
FLL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FLL","name")
- Description: =YCI("FLL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FLL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FLL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FLL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.