FLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1245|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.449M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Full House Resorts' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 9
- Full House Resorts Announces Three and Nine-Month Results for the Period Ended September 30, 2013 Business Wire Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Full House Resorts Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- FULL HOUSE RESORTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- November 1, 2013 - Full House Resorts to Announce Third Quarter Results on Thursday, November 7, 2013 (pdf) noodls Nov 1
- Full House Resorts to Announce Third Quarter Results on Thursday, November 7, 2013 Business Wire Nov 1
- Full House Resorts Announces Appointment of John H. Sheldon III as Senior Vice President of Marketing Business Wire Oct 28
- Wynn Resorts Beats on Q3 Earnings, Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Deal Or No Deal: 5 Stocks Under 6 Dollars Trading Below Book Value Oct 23
- LVS Beats Q3 Earnings, Rev; Hikes Div - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 21
FLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Full House Resorts is down 12.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Las Vegas Sands up 81.53%, and Century Casinos up 84.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLL
Pro Strategies Featuring FLL
Did Full House Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Full House Resorts, Inc. develops, manages, operates, invests in and/or owns gaming-related enterprises.