FLEX Key Stats
- Analysts: Tax Code Won’t Affect Amazon and 3 More Research Notes to Browse May 23
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Seagate (STX) to Buy; Sanmina (SANM) Cut to Sell, Flextro... May 23
- Analysts' Actions: BCC DO DVN FLEX HOT May 23
- Craig-Hallum Starts Flextronics (FLEX) at Buy Street Insider May 21
- Flextronics initiated with a Buy at Craig-Hallum theflyonthewall.com May 21
- Can Contract Manufacturers Continue Their Strong Bull Run? Seeking Alpha May 20
- Flextronics Hits a New 52-Week High May 20
- Flextronics Hits a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Flextronics International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (FLEX) May 16
- Riverwood Solutions Named to The IAOP 2013 Global Outsourcing 100(R) Service Pro... May 8
FLEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Flextronics International is up 15.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Jabil Circuit up 3.53%, and Sanmina up 83.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FLEX
Pro Report PDF for FLEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLEX
Did Flextronics International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Flextronics is a leading technology supply chain company with annualized sales of roughly $30 billion focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services to communications infrastructure, industrial, medical, automotive, clean-tech, enterprise computing and storage, and mobile and consumer electronics OEMs. Flextronics helps its customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in 30 countries and across four continents. Flextronics in 2009 was ranked, according to VentureOutSource.com, as the second global Electronics Manufacturing Services by revenue. Flextronics International Ltd. was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Singapore.