FLEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2785|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||175.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Flextronics To Present At The Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference noodls Dec 9
- A 2013 Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Interview with John Pitzer, a Managing Director and Semiconductor Analyst for the Credit Suisse Group: More Secure ROI Dynamic for Analog Versus Digital in the Semiconductor Sector Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- Early movers: JCP, JPM, C, FB, SHLD, AAPL & more CNBC Dec 4
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Flextronics (FLEX) to Sell Street Insider Dec 4
- Flextronics downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Two Picks in Electronics Manufacturing Barrons.com Nov 29
- Flextronics Lab IX Accelerator Program Announces Support For Early-Stage Disruptive Technology Companies PR Newswire Nov 20
- MALAYSIA-PRESS-Flextronics said to cut workforce in Penang-Business Times Reuters Nov 12
- Flextronics To Present At The RBC Capital Markets 2013 Technology, Internet, Media And Telecommunications Conference noodls Nov 12
- Staffing the iPhone Supply Chain, With Help From Bogus Documents BusinessWeek Nov 12
FLEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Flextronics International is up 22.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Jabil Circuit up 7.64%, and Plexus up 71.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLEX
Pro Report PDF for FLEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLEX
Did Flextronics International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Flextronics is a leading technology supply chain company with annualized sales of roughly $30 billion focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services to communications infrastructure, industrial, medical, automotive, clean-tech, enterprise computing and storage, and mobile and consumer electronics OEMs. Flextronics helps its customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in 30 countries and across four continents. Flextronics in 2009 was ranked, according to VentureOutSource.com, as the second global Electronics Manufacturing Services by revenue. Flextronics International Ltd. was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Singapore.