FIZZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.000|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/10 16:45
|12/05/2013||Earnings||National Beverage Corp. Reports Second Quarter "on-track"|
FIZZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Beverage is up 23.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, Monster Beverage up 87.74%, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group up 55.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FIZZ
PDF Report for FIZZ
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIZZ Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FIZZ
Did National Beverage make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
- Company Website: http://www.nationalbeverage.com
- IR Website: http://ir.nationalbeverage.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
- NAICS: Soft Drink Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 312111
- NAICS Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
National Beverage Corp is engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of flavored beverage products. Its products are distributed in USA, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America, the Pacific Rim, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
FIZZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FIZZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("FIZZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FIZZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FIZZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FIZZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.