FIZZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9669|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||45.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- National Beverage Corp. Reports Second Quarter "On-Track" noodls Dec 5
- National Beverage Corp. Reports Second Quarter “On-Track” Business Wire Dec 5
- NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 16
- Annual Report for National Beverage Corp. Oct 7
- Are These the New Monsters of Soda? Sep 11
- Are These the New Monsters of Soda? Fool Sep 10
- A Soda CEO Pops Off With Wacky Comments About His Company's Stale Business Sep 9
- What are they drinking at National Beverage? Sep 6
- NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Sep 6
FIZZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Beverage is up 37.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Cott up 5.46%, and Monster Beverage up 22.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIZZ
Pro Report PDF for FIZZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIZZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIZZ
Did National Beverage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Beverage Corp. is a second tier U.S. beverage developer, manufacturer, and distributor based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida focused on flavored soft drinks. It develops and sells flavored beverage products, including a selection of flavored soft drinks, juices, sparkling waters, energy drinks and nutritionally enhanced waters. The company's brands include Shasta, Faygo, Everfresh, LaCroix, Ritz, Crystal Bay, ClearFruit, Mr. Pure, and Rip It. National Beverage provides its products through national and regional grocery stores, warehouse clubs, mass-merchandisers, wholesalers and dollar stores, convenience stores, gas stations, and independent and specialized distributors, as well as through direct store distribution facilities. The company was founded on November 1, 1985. National Beverage Corp. is ranked by Beverage Digest as the fifth-largest soft drink company in the United States.