FITB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.000|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.832B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BNY Mellon Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Midwest Banks Lead as Unemployment Drops The Street Dec 6
- Should You Invest in Northern Trust? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Book-Cooking Bank Gets to Keep Cooked Books Bloomberg Dec 6
- Should You Invest in BofA Now? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Balanced View on Fifth Third - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Fifth Third & SEC in Settlement - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- 3 Ways This Company Is Planning for Growth Fool Dec 5
- Credit Suisse to Sell DLJ Merchant Banking - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
FITB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fifth Third Bancorp is up 45.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, U.S. Bancorp up 27.96%, and BB&T up 29.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FITB
Pro Report PDF for FITB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FITB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FITB
Did Fifth Third Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. As of September 30, 2011, the Company had $115 billion in assets and operated 15 affiliates with 1,314 full-service Banking Centers, including 103 Bank Mart® locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,437 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 49% interest in Vantiv, LLC, formerly Fifth Third Processing Solutions, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of September 30, 2011, had $273 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $23 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Fifth Third’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® National Global Select Market under the symbol “FITB.”