FITB Key Stats
- Fifth Third Bancorp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (FITB) May 24
- BNY Mellon to Boost Workforce May 23
- A New 52-Week High for JPMorgan May 23
- BNY Mellon to Boost Workforce - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- A New 52-Week High for JPMorgan - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Regional Banks Continue to Perform Well May 23
- Regional Banks Continue to Perform Well Fool May 22
- Fifth Third Bancorp's Management Presents at Barclay's Americas Select Franchise... May 22
- Reasons to Buy These Banking Stocks Fool May 22
- FIFTH THIRD BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stat... May 21
FITB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fifth Third Bancorp is up 37.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, BB&T up 12.23%, and PNC Financial Services Group up 17.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FITB
Pro Report PDF for FITB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FITB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FITB
Did Fifth Third Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. As of September 30, 2011, the Company had $115 billion in assets and operated 15 affiliates with 1,314 full-service Banking Centers, including 103 Bank Mart® locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,437 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 49% interest in Vantiv, LLC, formerly Fifth Third Processing Solutions, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of September 30, 2011, had $273 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $23 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Fifth Third’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® National Global Select Market under the symbol “FITB.”