FCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.281|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||222.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-89.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stifel Nicolaus Starts FTI Consulting (FCN) at Hold Street Insider Dec 11
- FTI Consulting Bolsters its Municipal Restructuring Service Offering with the Addition of Marianna Marysheva-Martinez noodls Dec 10
- CoreLogic OKs $350M Share Buyback Dec 5
- CoreLogic OKs $350M Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Will ABM Industries (ABM) Surprise This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- FTI Consulting Upgraded to Outperform Dec 2
- FTI Consulting Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- FTI Consulting Projects U.S. Online Retail Sales Will Grow to $508 Billion by 2020 noodls Dec 2
- Extensive Covert Surveillance Programme Harms EU Perceptions of U.S. And Could Put TTIP Negotiations at Risk PR Newswire Dec 2
- Navigant Hits 52-Week High Nov 29
FCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FTI Consulting is up 34.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CoreLogic up 26.81%, and Corporate Executive Board up 54.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCN
Pro Report PDF for FCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCN
Did FTI Consulting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FTI Consulting Inc. is a global business advisory firm specializing in restructuring and forensic accounting. Its advisory services are divided into five main practice areas - Corporate Finance, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Technology and Strategic Communications. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, FTI employs more than 3,700 professionals worldwide. Notable engagements over the last few years include the Lehman Brothers, General Motors and Madoff investment scandal bankruptcies. FTI Consulting, Inc. was founded in 1982.