FCEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||80.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2052|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Has The Time Finally Arrived For Fuel Cells? Some Private Investors Are Beginning To Think So Forbes Nov 4
- FuelCell Gains as Posco Begins Construction on South Korea Plant Bloomberg Oct 24
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Moves Higher; Announces New Production Plans with POSCO Street Insider Oct 24
- FuelCell Energy Announces Market Development Updates in Asia for Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Fuel Cell Power Generation GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Oct 23
- Tesla, SolarCity and FuelCell Energy Share this in Common Fool Oct 21
- FuelCell Energy Announces Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Development Updates GlobeNewswire Oct 9
- A Fool Looks Back Fool Sep 21
- These 3 Alternative Energy Stocks Predict Imminent Positive Cash Flow Sep 15
- FuelCell Energy Continues Its March Toward Profitability Sep 8
FCEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fuelcell Energy is up 82.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, NRG Energy up 34.64%, and U.S. Geothermal Inc. up 0.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCEL
Pro Strategies Featuring FCEL
Did Fuelcell Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fuelcell Energy, Inc., is an integrated fuel cell company. It designs, manufactures, sells, installs, operates and services ultra-clean, highly efficient stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed baseload power generation.